Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Erica Tingey interview!

In case you missed it, here is the archived link to the Girls & Gears interview I did with Erica Tingey! I haven't met Erica in person (yet) but she's completely inspiring and really easy to talk to. We both called in a few minutes before the show and instantly started talking non-stop. I think Ben (the human) was a little worried that we were going to miss the start of the show :-)  Anyways, Erica had a ton of great things to say and she's definitely worth listening to.

CLICK HERE to listen!

Whenever I do an interview during the middle of the day I get really worried that there is going to be a "squirrel sighting," which would then prompt Ben (the dog) and Jeannie to go into "defend our house" mode. So Ben and Naomi went to my parents house and Jeannie stayed home with me to listen to the show.
Kongs filled with peanut butter are always more interesting than squirrels!
I've been taking it really easy since Lumberjack but yesterday was my first day back to structured training. And by that I mean intervals. Luckily I didn't have anything too crazy and afterwards I was able to head over to Cannonsburg ski hill to ride with my BFF Juli.
Juli checking out the new trail
If you live in the area I highly recommend coming out to the ski hill on Tuesday nights. So much fun. The deck is open from 6-9 with food on the grill and drinks. I love summer!

PS. Don't forget the GRBC ladies ride tonight at Merrell Trail. 6 p.m. and it's a no-drop ride!

No comments: