Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The day after "The Ted Bentley"

Last night was a blast and I want to send a huge thanks to the Winter Rush Series and Harmony Brewing Company for such a great time. The Ted Bentley was really, really good (TOO GOOD) and I had a lot of fun (TOO MUCH FUN!)
The Ted Bentley should be a permanent drink at Harmony...it was so refreshing!
The best part about the Ted Bentley (besides how it tasted) was ordering it while the real Ted Bentley sat at the table across from me. I couldn't help but smile every time.
Hey, it's us!
Posing with Matt Acker, the other series winner!
All in all a great time and thanks to everyone who came out for the event. Luckily Scott and I didn't have that far to pedal home, because we were out pretty late. I guess I should say "late for me"...which is 11 p.m. haha!

And speaking of staying up late...I should definitely be asleep right now.  I have to wake up in exactly 6 hours for work. However I just got done recording a Girls & Gears episode with Amy Thomas (from the Yeti Beti mountain bike team) about the Beti Bike Bash and I am wide awake.

The Beti Bike Bash is a women's only mountain bike event and for a lot of women it will be the first experience they have with mountain bike racing.  I have no doubt it will be a great experience for everyone who participates and really wish that I could go. Since I can't...I'm definitely going to put it on my calendar for next year.

And thanks to the Yeti Beti team and Twin Six we have 3 awesome giveaways for 3 lucky listeners.

Giveaway #1 is a comped entry to the Beti Bike Bash which includes a swag bag and this awesome T6 race tee...
I love this shirt!
Giveaway #2 and #3 are both packages from Twin Six that include a t-shirt, socks and a water bottle. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment about your first race or mountain bike experience in the comment section at the bottom of the Girls and Gears page.

Here is the link to the episode (it's also where you leave a comment!)

Ok, now I'm really going to bed :-) I've been trying to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep a night and tonight is an epic fail. A nap after work tomorrow is going to be at the top of my to-do list!

No comments: