Friday, September 13, 2013

Go West

We are going West! First to Los Angeles to visit my middle sister and then to Las Vegas for Interbike. I am very, very, very excited to visit my middle sister in LA.  I was supposed to go in March but then I got sick, so this trip is long overdue.

I'm not so excited to go to Las Vegas, but I am excited to go to Interbike and meet up with sponsors, friends and check out new bike gear. The only bummer is that we won't be going to the outdoor demo. I love riding out there. I am bringing my running shoes though, so I'll be trying to get back into some sort of running shape form while I'm out there. I have a duathlon coming up soon and right now I can barely run, much less run fast.

I have a feeling that I'm going to be too busy to do any blog posts while I'm out there (plus I'm not bringing my laptop), but I will be posting on my instagram page and also on Mountain Bike Radios instagram page. I plan on taking lots and lots of pictures of everything that I think that is cool at Interbike.

And speaking of cool....Ben wanted to show off a new jersey that I'm excited about. He's always trying to get his picture taking :-)
It's no secret that the Ada Bike Shop and Grand Rapids Bicycle Company have joined forces and I am so excited to continue riding for them for 2014/2015. More on this later but expect more fun events at different locations, and more spin classes :-) I'm so lucky to be with such a cool group of people!!!

No comments: