Monday, June 24, 2013

The Giving Tree(s)

A little over 4 hours on the bike yesterday. And good news, the trees were kind to me all day long. There was no jumping out at me. There was no tackling me. And there was no grabbing my handlebars.

And I was happy....

Especially since I was riding my Spearfish. After landing on my top tube Saturday the extra suspension was very, very nice.
This week is crazy busy at work so blog posts are going to be minimal (I think). I have to wake up before 4 a.m. every morning and I am not excited about it. However, there are a few things that I am looking forward to.

Tomorrow (9/25) I'm going to be interviewing Chloe Woodruff on Girls & Gears at 9 p.m. (EST). Here is the direct link to the show. CLICK HERE! Chloe is currently leading the USA cycling pro mountain bike tour and I'm excited to hear about what she has planned for the rest of the season. Call in to 646-595-4113 if you want to chat or ask a question. Or, if you can't call in, you can always send me the question beforehand.

Thursday (9/27) is the Ada Bike Shop's ladies mountain bike ride at Luton Park. It's at 6 p.m. and the ride is no-drop, lots of fun!

Saturday (9/29) is the Ada Bike Shop/Salvation Army helmet give-away. Details here. I'll be working the safety course with Ada Bike Shop Jill so stop by if you are in the area and say hi!

1 comment:

Alysa said...

This is cool!