Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mountain Bike Radio...call in for the chance to win!

Tune in to Mountain Bike Radio tomorrow (Thursday, June 13th) for another episode of Girls&Gears at 9 p.m. EST. I'm going to be interviewing Sarah Kaufman and Vicki Barclay from the Stan's NoTubes team. Here is the direct link to the show!

Both Sarah and Vicki are coming off great finishes at the Trans-Sylvania Mountain Bike Epic, a stage race I really, really, really want to do. We'll talk about the race, about bouncing back from injuries and also see what's next on the schedule! I have no doubt this will be a great episode because Sarah and Vicki are both awesome.  I first met Sarah in British Columbia when we were competing in 24 hr Worlds and a few years later I met Vicki standing in the bathroom line at the Cohutta 100...haha. Since then I've gotten to know them a little better from racing and I'm always rooting for them because they are genuinely nice.

Also, we have a giveaway that will come in really handy for one lucky caller. So call in @ 646-595-4113 with a question, comment or just to say HI :-) Here's a hint to what you could win...CLICK HERE!

And in other news, I went to the Ada Bike Shop today to bring Ted some new tires. While I was there I ran into another friend who is racing Lumberjack and of course there was much discussion about course conditions. Naturally I started wavering...but I'm sticking with these tires and that is my final decision.

Now I need to really take advantage of the rest of my day off. I have a ton of stuff to do before the race this  weekend and I already feel way behind. Tonight I'm going to see The Joy Formidable and Silversun Pickups with Scott, which is going to force me to be social. I don't go to concerts often ever and I have to admit that I'm a little perplexed about what to wear. My closet seems to be limited to a few clothes for work, a lot of Twin Six tshirts and a lot of Twin Six Metal kits. Something tells me that wearing lycra to a concert is NOT an option :-)

3 comments:

Jack said...

Danielle , ask Vicki if she remembers riding the Pentlands in Bonnie Scotland with Jack back in March when she was back at her parents in Edinburgh!

Danielle Musto said...

I asked her Jack and she does remember!! In fact we talked about you a bit :-)

Biking Zion said...

Riding a bike is great fun for most of the people. Some use it for regular transportation and other use it for having a good riding fun on long less crowded roads.

Mountain Bike Zion