Thursday, February 14, 2013

P.S. Can I borrow your Valentine's Day gift?

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!

I've never been a huge fan of the day but this year I bought Scott the cutest Valentine's Day gift ever. Well, a rescued puppy from the humane society would have been cuter, but this was a close second (in my opinion).

A Gas Tank!!!! And coffee!!!!


It's not a huge gift by any means, but I'm obviously really excited about it. So excited that I was up at 6 a.m. buying Scott's favorite candy to put in it. The reason why I like this little bag is that it's not bulky, but I was able to fit a 12.5 oz bag of M&M's in it with room to spare.


I think that Scott was too tired this morning to notice that his present had mud splattered all over, but it does. After I bought it at the Ada Bike Shop I rode home with it attached to my Beargrease. Less then one block away from home a car drove through a huge puddle and drenched me, my bike and the Gas Tank. Everything was soaked!

Of course, right after I gave Scott his present I was asking to borrow it for the Frozen 40 this weekend. Bahahahaha. He also accused me of buying the candy for myself, but that's totally not true. If that were the case the gas tank would have been filled with sour patch kids and gummy bears. Duh.

Normally I don't try out new things during a race but I think I might test this bag out during the race. It all depends on how Scott's back feels and if he will be racing or not.

Well time to finish packing! We are (eventually) heading to one of my favorite cities (Minneapolis) for the Frozen 40. I have to admit that I do not feel ready to race, mentally or physically. This past week has been so crazy busy that I feel exhausted. Luckily there are 2 days until the race so I still have some time to rest up. But first I have to pack a lot of warm clothing.

PS. Last night was episode #2 of Girls and Gears with Sonya Looney. If you didn't get a chance to listen to it live, you can always listen to it here. Sonya is a really great person and had a ton of good stories and information about stage racing! Also, I want to send a huge thanks to Ergon for giving away a set of GS1 grips and a SM3-pro saddle. Sonya picked the winners and they will be announced on mountain bike radio's website and facebook page.

1 comment:

omair khan said...

Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
www.jobzcorner.com