Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ahhhhhhhhh!

We leave tomorrow morning for the Frozen 40 and the amount of stuff I need to get done between now and then is scary. This has been one of those busy weeks where I've been constantly 10 100 steps behind. There is a good chance that I might have to just pack dirty clothes for the race, because I'm not sure I will have time to do laundry :-) This is no joke so I would like to apologize to everyone in advance if I stink at the race....haha.

The good news is that since I've been so busy with life I haven't had much time to get nervous for the race. In fact, I'm kind of thinking of the actual race day as a vacation. I know racing in the snow for 40 miles in 10 degree weather is going to be far from easy, but it sounds like a lot of fun. Plus there's going to be gummy bears and coffee....what else do I need???

Well, off to work I go. Be sure to tune in to Girls and Gears tonight for episode #2, which will undoubtedly be better then episode #1. It's at 7:30 EST. If you are doing a stage race this year, or interested in doing a stage race, this will be a good one to listen to :-)

1 comment:

Kyia said...

good luck this weekend! I will be willing you along the 40 miles really fast from 40 miles away! I am going to enjoy a LAZY weekend. Yeehaw!