Monday, December 10, 2012

Just a little different...

We are back from Hawaii! Actually we arrived back in G-Rap on Friday but I've been busy trying to catch up and adjust to the time change. And the temperature change.

We went from this...

and this...
to this...
I have to admit that I'm happy to be back. Hawaii was awesome and I hope to go back some day (especially since I have to redeem myself at the half-marathon) but right now I'm all about racing my Fat Bike!!!

I can't believe that I'm saying this but I also really, really want it to be winter here. So dear Wisconsin and Minnesota, will you kindly share some of your snow with us????

I DO plan on writing up a race report on my half-marathon. Kind of as a warning to anyone else coming from a cold weather state who might think it's smart to fly a total of 12 hours and then try to do a half-marathon race the next day in a tropical climate. I was on fire...and not in a good way :-)

So race report coming up as soon...expect pain...lots of pain!

2 comments:

Sean Evans said...

Hope you enjoyed Hawaii! Glad you guys made it back safe!

melissakoski said...

Welcome home. Looks like we may have some snow by the week's end!