Friday, October 02, 2009

Racing tomorrow!

I'm not sure what I was thinking this summer when I sold my cross bike to pay for some race fees. Because now it's cross season and guess what? No cross bike. Kind of like shooting myself in the foot, eh?

Oh well, I'm still racing tomorrow. It's going to be nasty in every sense. I'm talking cold, muddy, and rainy.

My legs are NOT going to be fresh as I put in a few 3 hour days this week, but that's OK. I'm just going this race for training and fun. It's much easier to go out in the cold and rain if I'm racing.

If you are in the area come to Highland tomorrow to cheer us on. Especially me. I'm going to need special cheers as I go over the barriers because trust me, I'm "barrier challenged."

1 comment:

Laura said...

Good Luck. Wish I was closer, I'd come cheer you one. I miss Kisscross. All the cross races down here are so serious.